Sign In | Join Free | My
Hangzhou Tayunyou Trading Co., Ltd
Home > Long Scarf Shawl >

long silk satin scarf shawl

Product Categories
Hangzhou Tayunyou Trading Co., Ltd

long silk satin scarf shawl

Delivery : Asap or depend on th
Packaging Details : 1piece /plastic or
Sample Price : Depending on the quality demanded
Delivery Time : within 5 working days(depends on your quantity)
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Model Number : WD-001
Category : Silk Shawls
Contact Now

Specifications 1 digital printing pure silk scarf 2 fashion accessory for lady 3 can be customized Item: printed pure silk chiffon scarf Composition: 100% silk Weight: 23g/piece Size: 90cm*90cm Suit Season: spring&autumn Place of Origin: Hangzhou, China Sample Custom order is welcomed. Simply provide the picture of the pattern that you are interested in, we will then respond you with the cost required. If you can send us the sample, that would be the best. Use Decorating & keeping warm MOQ Negotiable Packing 1 piece per plastic bag, packed into the carton box , the size of the carton box is according to customer's requirement Payment 1) We accept payment methods of L/C, Bank Transfer(T/T) and Money Gram. 2) 30%of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items. The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shipped. Processing /Delivery 1) 3-10days are needed for sample producing. 2) 7-30 days are needed for production. Time of Production mainly depends on the size of the quantity.
payment:T/T, Paypal
minimum order:

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

long silk satin scarf shawl Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
To: Hangzhou Tayunyou Trading Co., Ltd
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
Inquiry Cart 0